Please note that operating procedures have been updated to comply with COVID-19 Spanish government regulations and health and safety recommendations.
- Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and the resulting travel restrictions, our shopfront will close for the winter from 31st August 2020. Biking La Manga will continue to operate for bike rentals, sales. Please contact me by email, text or Whatsapp (+34) 647059204 including your full name and requirements or use the reserve your bike page on on our website. If the request is in relation to servicing, please include a photo of the bike in question.
- Advance payment can be made by secure credit card link or bank transfer. Where necessary payments can be taken in person by credit card (contactless/with PIN). We would prefer to avoid cash payments during this time where possible.
- When collecting or dropping off your bike customers should wear a face mask. I will also wear a face mask and sanitise my hands. Please keep 2m away from other customers/staff at all times
- Bike Rentals & Sales:
– All bikes will have contact points (Saddle, Bars, Brakes/Shifters) sanitised with alcohol before handing over to the customer.
– Please note that minimum rental periods and additional health and safety measures for bike rentals may apply.
- Please follow national and regional government rules on face masks, distancing etc while on resort/in the area. These rules are clearly displayed on General Community noticeboards all over the resort. These rules are for everyone’s safety, please work with us to ensure compliance.