Please note that operating procedures have been updated to comply with COVID-19 Spanish government regulations and health and safety recommendations.
- Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and the resulting travel restrictions, our shopfront will remain temporarily closed. Biking La Manga will continue to operate for bike rentals, sales. Please contact me by email, text or Whatsapp (+34) 647059204 including your full name and requirements or use the reserve your bike page on on our website. If the request is in relation to servicing, please include a photo of the bike in question.
- Advance payment can be made by secure credit card link or bank transfer. Where necessary payments can be taken in person by credit card (contactless/with PIN). We would prefer to avoid cash payments during this time where possible.
- When collecting or dropping off your bike customers should wear a face mask. I will also wear a face mask and sanitise my hands. Please maintain social distancing during all collections/drop offs.
- Bike Rentals & Sales:
– All bikes will have contact points (Saddle, Bars, Brakes/Shifters) sanitised with alcohol before handing over to the customer.
– Please note that minimum rental periods and additional health and safety measures for bike rentals may apply.
- Please follow national and regional government rules on face masks, distancing etc while on resort/in the area. These rules are clearly displayed on General Community noticeboards all over the resort. These rules are for everyone’s safety, please work with us to ensure compliance.