Please note that operating procedures have been updated to comply with COVID-19 Spanish government regulations and health and safety recommendations.
1. All servicing, rentals and sales will take please strictly by appointment only. Please contact me by email, text or Whatsapp (+34) 647059204 including your full name and requirements, including photo of the bike where applicable.
2. Once requirements are confirmed I will send you a quotation and confirm the appointment.
3. Advance payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or Paypal. Where necessary payments at the shop can be taken by credit card (contactless/with PIN). We are unable to accept cash payments during this time.
4. Customers should attend at the appointment time and text/call from the carpark to confirm arrival.
5. If you are unable to attend your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible as I may be driving to the shop specifically for your appointment. Appointments not attended will not be refunded however with advance notice it may be possible to reschedule.
6. Customers should come to the shop and stand in the marked customer area outside the shop wearing a face mask and use the hand sanitiser provided on the table. I will also wear a face mask and sanitise my hands. Please note that customers will not be permitted to enter the shop.
7. If for any reason another customer is occupying the marked customer area, please keep 2m away from the marked area until it has been vacated.
8. Bike Rentals & Sales:
– all bikes will have contact points (Saddle, Bars, Brakes/Shifters) sanitised with alcohol before handing over to the customer.
– Please note that minimum rental periods and additional health and safety measures for bike rentals may apply.
8. Bike Repairs:
– Unless you need to communicate a specific issue with the bike, please leave the bike in the bike rack outside the shop and I will come out and collect it.
– Bikes must be delivered CLEAN. If a bike is not considered clean enough to service, the customer will be asked to take the bike home and hose it down prior to servicing.
– Before you return to collect the bike I will have sanitised contact points (Saddle, Bars, Brakes/Shifters) with alcohol before handing it back to you.
– Please note that a minimum price for any repairs will apply, please see Service Pricelist for more details.
9. Biking La Manga is following government recommendations and health and safety guidelines for COVID-19 and will carry out these to the best of our ability. We ask all customers to please follow the guidelines for everyone’s safety.